“oh, no, she’s not a secret now”
Clearly Sublimefemme has made good use of her (very stylish) cross-trainers, tagging seven people at once! Before i even reacted, the wonderful, adorable-cat owner (adorable cat-owner?), Femmeismygender snuck up and tagged me again.
So, seven random facts, doubled:
1. I love talking to strangers; talking to acquaintances makes me very nervous.
2. Me and my girlfriend went to visit my parents last weekend. I helped Dad finish the eaves on the house; she helped Mom with the horses. (Something about being a daddy’s girl throws off the butch-femme test with my folks ;)
3. I have lived 4 years (college dorm) and 3 months (right after college) of my life without a dog. I’ve had 3 “family dogs” growing up, 2 “my dogs (read: family dogs)” growing up, and Dog now; my folks have 4 dogs now who i would gladly claim; the girl and roommate have 2 dogs that i kind of half-time live with; and i’m in love with my neighbors’ stinky sweet front yard dog.
4. I’m afraid of cats…i’ve been scratched and bitten countless times; the only two cats i really liked were the two i’ve owned, who were both mean sons-a-bitches.
5. On that note, i read every comic in the paper every day during high school, but nothing else; senior year i started stealing my dad’s Economist and reading every issue cover-to-cover (minus financial news).
6. I was a vegetarian for about two years, just ’cause i stopped liking meat; bookending that on both sides are hotdogs. (The real reason i gave it up: it mortified me to inconvenience people.)
7. Seven has always been my favorite number, long before i know it was supposed to be lucky; i was years late memorizing my multiplication tables, except for the easy ones (2, 5, 10) and 7 ’cause i liked it.
The Tagging Game Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
regarding rules 3 and 4, i think i am the last blogger on earth to do this meme, so i am going to break the rules, and accept the consequences. (I also accept the consequences of ridiculous hyperbole.)
“No, Not Now” – Hot Hot Heat